Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America.
You may not use the Service, including any Public Areas, to transmit, display, perform or otherwise make available any messages, content or materials (i) that are illegal, obscene, threatening, of a "spamming" nature, defamatory, or invasive of privacy; (ii) that constitute political campaigning or commercial solicitation or that contain software viruses or other computer code designed to interfere with the functionality of any computer systems; or (iii) that infringe third-party rights or harm minors in any way. You may not interfere with or disrupt the Service or any networks connected to or by the Service. In addition, you may not use a false email address or otherwise mislead other members as to your identity or to the origin of a message or content. By posting messages, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through the Service, you agree that Live and Reel may copy, sub-license, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such content to provide and/or promote the Service and/or to respond to any legal requirement, claim or threat. If Live and Reel’s use of such content exploits any proprietary rights you may have in such material, you agree that Live and Reel has an unrestricted, royalty-free, non-exclusive and perpetual worldwide right do so. You agree that any loss or damage of any kind that occurs as a result of the use of any messages, content or material that you upload, post, transmit, display or otherwise make available through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility.
It is your responsibility to check back regularly and make sure you agree with the Terms and Conditions we define here. Keep in mind, that the most recent version of any of these documents will always takes precedence over any previous versions published to this website. Make sure you also understand that any updates to our Terms and Conditions are always effective immediately and apply toward any and all portion of this website.
Back to main page